Item:Shrunken orc head
|shrunken orc head|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Sold by Hollow Eve Festival 399 Auction for 5,100,000 Dokoras|
Source is Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 432/Incidental loot, Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 428/Incidental loot, Hollow Eve Festival 399 Auction
[21:47] Auctioneer Cesiro says, "You've all seen the normal humdrum bouncing ball..."
[21:47] Auctioneer Cesiro says, "Next up we've got a humdrum bouncing head."
[21:48] Auctioneer Cesiro says, "Much like that fancy little ball, this ugly face is great for a game of catch."
- To play with the orc head, use the following commands:
- -- RUB --
- If the head has no owner, rubbing it will make you the owner.
- If it already has an owner, rubbing it adds you to the four
- people who can play, unless there are already four players.
- If you are the owner of the head, rubbing it will erase the
- names of everyone you invited to play with you.
- -- MUSS --
- If you're the owner of the head, mussing it will remove you
- as the owner. You will need to RUB it again to reclaim it.
- Try BOUNCE, KICK, POKE, SPIN, THROW, and TOSS with the head.