Item:Shirt with long sleeves
|<color> shirt with long sleeves|
|Look:||The soft linen of the garment has been gathered at each wrist with a buttoned cuff.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 25,000 Kronars|
|Properties:|| This is an article of clothing.
|Dimensions:||6 length x 5 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Sew It Seems (2), Sew It Seems (1)|
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- STUDY - Thinking about the shirt, you wonder if you might not be able to CLEAN, CLUTCH, PAT, POKE, PULL, REMOVE, ROLL, RUB, TICKLE, WAVE, WEAR, and YANK it.
- CLEAN - You pick a few bits of lint and dirt off of your <color> shirt, trying to make sure the linen is spotless.
- CLUTCH - You grip your <color> shirt tightly, wrinkling the linen slightly.
- PAT - You pat the linen of your <color> shirt gently, absent-mindedly trying to remember where you put something that's escaping your recollection.
- POKE - You poke and tug at the linen of your <color> shirt settling the garment around you in a more comfortable position.
- PULL - You run your hands along your <color> shirt, showing off the linen.
- REMOVE - You remove your <color> shirt from around your torso.
- ROLL - You lazily roll the hem of your <color> shirt up and down.
- RUB - You softly stroke the linen of your <color> shirt.
- TICKLE - You slowly pull the linen of <color> shirt away from your torso, trying for a bit more comfort.
- WAVE - Grabbing the front of your <color> shirt, you briskly wave it back and forth, attempting to cool off.
- WEAR - You pull your <color> shirt on, letting the linen settle around your body.
- YANK - You yank your <color> shirt down hurriedly, straining the linen in your haste.