Item:Sea green mechanical bank set with a miniature pirate ship
|sea green mechanical bank set with a miniature pirate ship|
|Look:||Perfect in every detail from the black skull and crossbones flag to tiny barnacles on the hull, the ship has been masterfully crafted. A tiny wooden plank with a groove down the middle hangs off one side of the ship, just over a narrow opening in the sea green metal base.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 150,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Midnight blue watersilk sack dotted with tiny silver star-shaped buttons, Item:Midnight blue watersilk sack dotted with tiny silver star-shaped buttons, Curse of the Ghost Ship|
- OPEN: You hear a slight click as you barely tap a hidden switch. You open up the mechanical bank and look inside, but there's nothing there.
- OPEN: You hear a slight click as you barely tap a hidden switch. You open the mechanical bank and quickly gather up the coins from inside.
- TURN: (without a coin) You rummage around in your pockets, but soon realize that you don't have any copper kronars with you.
- TURN: (with a coin) You take a coin from your pocket and place it on the plank hanging off the side of the miniature ship. You turn a key in the back of the bank. The plank tilts slightly so the coin rolls off the end and disappears into a slot in the metallic sea below.
- TURN: (all after the 1st coin) You put another coin in your bank.