Item:Scrimshawed ivory pendant etched with a dragon and banded by cambrinth
|scrimshawed ivory pendant etched with a dragon and banded by cambrinth|
|Look:||Twin narrow bands of cambrinth wrap about the pendant's top and bottom. A skilled craftsman has etched a majestic dragon in flight -- its wings spread wide and tail snaking out behind it -- in masterful detail between the cambrinth strips.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is House of the Revenant Fang 433/Incidental loot, House of the Revenant Fang 429/Incidental loot|
- STUDY: As you study the pendant, you think you could probably wear, remove, rub and nibble it.
- WEAR: You slip the ivory pendant over your head, letting the dragon rest just below your throat.
- REMOVE: You clutch the ivory pendant and lift it over your head, taking care not to tangle the fine chain it hangs from as you remove it.
- RUB: You reverently place a hand upon the ivory pendant and murmur a quiet prayer.
- NIBBLE: After a moment of being lost in thought, you notice you've been gnawing at the ivory pendant.