Item:Scorched wyvern-hide morawen
|scorched wyvern-hide morawen|
|Look:||Bearing a double cross-body design, this traditional Human weapon harness allows for two weapons to be held on it near the wearer's hips via a system of asini frogs crafted to resemble blood-like droplets. Blackened in places, the sturdy leather remains otherwise pristine, and is embossed with battle scenes.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 300,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Capacity:||13 length x 4 width x 1 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Humanist (3), Humanist (2)|
Morawen is the Gamgweth word for 'harness'.
- STUDY: The morawen seems able to hang one or two weapons from the shoulder. You think you could also wave, turn, pull, and prod the morawen.
- WEAR: You toss one strap of the morawen over your shoulder, pull it down and buckle it to its mate.
- WAVE: You thump the empty morawen strapped to your shoulder.
- WAVE: You draw your windsteel cinquedea with a flourish and wave it wildly around your head! You quickly return it to your morawen.
- TURN: You place your hand on your wyvern-hide morawen as you inspect it closely for any flaws or imperfections.
- TURN: Gripping your windsteel cinquedea, you sweep it from the wyvern-hide morawen. After a brief inspection you quickly return it to your morawen and angle it for a quick draw.
- PULL: You tug at your empty morawen.
- PULL: With a violent cross-body motion, you draw your windsteel cinquedea.
- PROD: You place your hand on your wyvern-hide morawen and survey the area with a hint of malice in your eyes.
- PROD: You grip the windsteel cinquedea secured to your wyvern-hide morawen and survey the area with a hint of malice in your eyes.