Item:Radiant orchid alexandrite nestled in a silver filigree brooch
|radiant orchid alexandrite nestled in a silver filigree brooch|
|Look:||Cut in a broad marquise shape, the showcased jewel rises above the supporting adornment with the help of dual-pronged settings at the corners. Like fragile tendrils of glistening silk, the delicate silver coils into miniature butterflies to embrace the limpid gemstone completely. A small fastener on the back secures the brooch discreetly in order to display the blend of mineral and metal artistry with appropriate dignity. <color changing portion>|
|Appraised Cost:|| 687,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Blanve's Bounty (4), Blanve's Bounty (3), Blanve's Bounty (2)|
Changes color based on lighting:
- Under indoor lighting, the orchid alexandrite exhibits a silvery indigo hue.
- In the daylight, the orchid alexandrite exhibits a vivid pink hue.
- In the night's semidarkness, the orchid alexandrite exhibits a twilight purple hue.
- RUB: You rub the jewel on your filigree brooch with deliberate buffing motions to ensure a brilliant sparkle.
- HUG: You squeeze your filigree brooch protectively between your fingers and glance warily about.
- TURN: You slowly roll your head around in a circle, feeling relaxed as you adjust your filigree brooch.
- CLEAN: You polish the gem of your filigree brooch carefully in hopes of enhancing the shine.
- POKE: You poke your finger at your filigree brooch, gazing at the ornamentation with childlike fascination.