Item:Polished cedar faenellica with diamond-shaped soundholes
|polished cedar faenellica with diamond-shaped soundholes|
|Look:||A lightly etched repeating pattern of ouroboros cover the entirety of this instrument.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||5 length x 3 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Bardic Journey (5), Bardic Journey (4)|
- The cedar faenellica appears to be a stringed instrument.
- You are certain that the cedar faenellica is crafted from wood.
- You are certain that the cedar faenellica is of good quality.
- You are certain that the cedar faenellica is strung with a set of four gut strings.
- You are certain that the cedar faenellica needs a pick to be played.
You search your mind for what you know of the cedar faenellica...
The faenellica is stringed instrument of Elven design. It has a long neck and a delicate pear-shaped body, with four strings that run down its length, stopping just after the sound hole. The neck is topped with a small pegboard, one knob for each string, to aid the tuning process.