Item:Polished bronze bassoon
|polished bronze bassoon|
|Look:||The bassoon is made out of bronze which has been polished to show off the luster in the body of the instrument throughout the entire bass joint up through the bocal, which has been wrought of a singular piece of bone.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 4,218 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||7 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Whimsical Winds (3)|
- The bronze bassoon appears to be a wind instrument.
- You are certain that the bronze bassoon is crafted from wood.
- You are certain that the bronze bassoon is very finely made.
- You are certain that the bronze bassoon is fitted with a reed.
- You are certain that the bronze bassoon is finely made.
You search your mind for what you know of the bronze bassoon...
The bassoon is a woodwind instrument that typically plays music in the bass and tenor clefs, and occasionally in the treble. Larger than an oboe, a bassoon consists of the bell, which is the uppermost piece, the bass joint which connects the bell and the boot, which culminates in the bocal that holds the instruments two reed that produce the bassoon's signature low, dark and reedy timbre.