Item:Plush zombie doll wearing a glittery wooden tree pin
|plush zombie doll wearing a glittery wooden tree pin|
|Look:||The plush zombie appears hand-stitched from felt. Next to a leather belt strap, part of its head is missing, revealing a segment of bright pink brains. A broad smile crosses the zombie's lips and it is stylishly dressed in a crisp shirt with a bow tie and a large, glittery wooden tree pin.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is SimuCon|
IMPORTANT NOTE: This item comes with Tier 1 and Tier 2 custom food/drinks. THESE ARE THE ONLY CUSTOM FOOD/DRINK ITEMS PRE-LOADED INTO THIS DOLL. Adding a potency crystal WILL unlock other slots, but until/unless you visit a merchant to add new CUSTOM items in the other Tiers, they will REMAIN empty.
The zombie doll has a definite magic pattern which you recognize as a Holy enchantment.
The pattern seems to involve Divine Intervention, a variant of the Glythtide's Gift spell.
Using a potency crystal on the zombie doll unlocks 2 additional categories of food as well as 3 additional custom food slots. The custom slots may or may not be pre-set. If not present, you will need to find a willing alterer to add new foods or drinks to use them!
Item starts with Tier 1 and 2 unlocked.
- Tier 1: tarts (UNLOCKED!)
- Tier 2: cakes (UNLOCKED!)
- Tier 2: lollipops (UNLOCKED!)
- Tier 3: live foods (--LOCKED--)
- Tier 3: sandwiches (--LOCKED--)
- Tier 4: bacon or ham foods (--LOCKED--)
- Tier 4: alcoholic drinks (--LOCKED--)
- Tier 5: non-alcoholic drinks (--LOCKED--)
- Tier 5: random desserts (--LOCKED--)
Custom Food/Drink Slots
- a crisp green pickle skewered on a stick
- some spicy chicken wings dripping with sauce
- a crispy cornmeal shell stuffed with beef and fillings
- a smooth pale lager with a thin head of foam
- a cold glass of Dirty Filthy Necro
- a pink rum punch with emulsified clouds of cream and floating strawberries
The zombie doll is currently tier [number] of 5.
An infuser stone will add 250 additional charges to the zombie doll.
You CAN use the infuser stone to add more charges! After applying the stone, the doll would have [number] charges.