Item:Pleated linen tunic painted with a figure
|pleated <color> linen tunic painted with a <race>|
|Look:||The words "Hollow Eve 436" are boldly printed above the happy image of a <race> beaming cheerfully while surrounded by assorted shops and stalls in vivid hues.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 5 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 436/Game prizes|
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- WEAR: You pull your linen tunic on, letting the garment settle around your body.
- CLEAN: You pick a few bits of lint and dirt off your linen tunic.
- CLUTCH: You grip your linen tunic tightly, wrinkling it slightly.
- PAT: You pat your linen tunic gently, absent-mindedly trying to remember where you put something that's escaping your recollection.
- POKE: You poke and tug at your linen tunic settling the garment around you in a more comfortable position.
- PULL: You run your hands along your linen tunic, showing off your exquisite taste.
- ROLL: You lazily roll the hem of your linen tunic up and down.
- RUB: You softly stroke your linen tunic.
- TICKLE: You slowly pull your linen tunic out from your torso, trying for a bit more comfort.
- WAVE: Grabbing the front of your linen tunic, you briskly wave it back and forth, attempting to cool off.
- YANK: You yank your linen tunic down hurriedly.
- REMOVE: You remove your linen tunic from around your torso.
An example is pleated abyssal black linen tunic painted with a S'Kra Mur.