Item:Petite flower spider shaded in pastel hues
|petite flower spider shaded in pastel hues|
|Look:||Tendrils of rainbowed steel create the open wirework frame for the delicate spider, creating its plump abdomen and small round cephalothorax. Spiraled into tightly coiled lengths, the iridescent metal forms eight flexible legs. Complementing the vibrant, multicolored metal, pallid gemstones in soft shades of rose, green, blue and violet fill in portions of the open weave, each fragment cut and faceted for the highest amount of sparkling brilliance.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 562,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Tildi's Blooms (2)|
- STUDY: Experience with the flower spider and other similar items gives a clue to their nature. You believe you could PUSH it to change its location, RUB it to activate or silence it, WEAR it or REMOVE it.
- The spider can be worn about the head, neck, right forearm, left forearm, right arm, left arm, right wrist, left wrist, right hand, left hand, waist, right thigh, left thigh, right leg, left leg, right knee, left knee, right calf, left calf, right ankle, and left ankle.
- A petite flower spider shaded in pastel hues skitters around your left forearm, leaving motes of rainbow colored light in its wake that quickly wink out of existence.
- Suspending from a shimmering tendril of spidersilk, a petite flower spider shaded in pastel hues sways gently back and forth before climbing up the thread and resuming its aimless wander around your left forearm.
- Your flower spider begins to weave a delicate web of shimmering glitter that encircles your left forearm.
- Your flower spider comes to rest on your left forearm. Waving its front legs and pedipalps in the air, the spider begins a strange little dance that ends in a flourish of rainbow-hued glitter.