Item:Pair of blackened silver zills etched with soaring shrikes
|pair of blackened silver zills etched with soaring shrikes|
|Look:||Wings spread, a trio of birds chase each other around each metal disc.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 312 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Greeters|
- The silver zills appears to be a percussion instrument.
- You are certain that the silver zills are crafted from copper or a copper alloy.
- You are certain that the silver zills are finely made.
- It appears that the silver zills can be worn around the finger.
- You are certain that the silver zills weighs exactly 2 stones.
- You are certain that the silver zills are worth exactly 225 Dokoras, 312 Kronars, or 250 Lirums.
The zills consist of paired metal discs attached to the thumb and middle finger of each hand. They produce a bell-like tone when tapped together and are often played by dancers while they perform.