Item:Painted paper fan
|painted paper fan|
|Look:||The fan bears the detailed image of a white unicorn grazing amid a field of lavender and jadice flowers.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 625 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Bacon Man's Birthday Bash 419/Pig Maze|
- STUDY: You think that you can open and close the paper fan, and also wave it.
- OPEN: You snap your fan open with a practiced ease.
- CLOSE: You snap your fan closed with a practiced ease.
- WAVE (closed): You wave your paper fan gracefully.
- WAVE (open): You wave your paper fan gracefully, sending out a cooling breeze.