Item:Mottled brown divination bones with a bright orange Moon Sphere
|mottled brown divination bones with a bright orange Moon Sphere|
|Look:||The Krr-tich and Sek-rith bones have been painted and textured to appear as sausage links. In addition a bright yellow dot has been painted off center on the white side of the Sun Disk.|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Sold by Essential Sects Shop for 20,000 Lirums|
Source is Moon Mage Pavilion, Essential Sects Shop (2), Essential Sects Shop (1)
For use see Divination Bones.
- BABBLE AT: You babble in confusion while staring at your bones in disbelief.
- BREAK: Are you certain you want to do that? It doesn't seem like the sort of action you can go back on. [You must repeat this command in the next 30 seconds if you are certain. This will destroy the bones.]
- CLEAN: You dust off your bones.
- COUGH AT: You give a short cough and glance down at your bones.
- GASP AT: You gasp in surprise as you stare at your bones, your eyes wide with disbelief.
- HUG: You hug your bones protectively against your chest.
- PRAISE: You murmur a word of praise towards your bones.
- PULL: You take the Moon Sphere from your divination bones and roll it thoughtfully between your fingers.
- PUSH: You hold your bones as far away from you as possible.
- SHAKE: You rattle your bones together in your hands.
- TAP: You tap the Sun Disk with your index finger as you gaze upwards.
- WAVE: You wave your bones threateningly about, a wicked grin on your face.
- TURN: Laying your bones out in your palm, you pick each one up and turn it over, checking it for damage and dirt.