Item:Miniature wooden ship with white sails
|miniature wooden ship with white sails|
|Look:||Made from polished walnut and sturdy cotton, the ship is crafted in intricate detail, with the railings, deck, hatch and steering wheel all crafted in detail. However, it's also built quite sturdily, allowing it to stand up to a child's clumsy handling.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 31,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height (50 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Musical Chairs of Doom|
- STUDY: As you study the ship, you think you could probably poke, open, close, wave, pull and toss it.
- POKE: You poke at the toy ship's steering wheel lightly, making it turn first one way and then the other.
- CLOSE: You shut the little hatch in your ship's deck, sealing off its hold for safe storage.
- OPEN: You open the little hatch in the ship's deck, revealing its hold.
- WAVE: You bob the ship up and down, making it sail on invisible waves.
- PULL: You pull on one of the ship's riggings, making the sails raise slightly and then fall again when you release it.
- TOSS: You toss the ship lightly from hand to hand, exhaling to make its sails billow out a bit. The ship holds up quite well to the rough handling.