Item:Midnight-black silk alchemist's kit clasped by a silver panther
|midnight-black silk alchemist's kit clasped by a silver panther|
|Look:||Ideally suited to the serious alchemist, the case is divided into compartments, each lined with stain-resistant oilcloth. A small, silver-trimmed keyhole is inconspicuously positioned beneath an elegantly crafted fastener. The padded leather shoulder strap is impressed with a complex scrollwork pattern.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 53,468 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||6 length x 6 width x 6 height (350 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is On the Mend (1)|
Was sold with the following contents:
- black key engraved with a panther
- ceramic bottle painted with the image of a panther
- black glass tincture jar
- polished ebonwood mixing stick
- large ebonwood bowl
- large midnight-black glass vial
- black panther-shaped flint
- silver-veined black marble mortar shaped like a panther
- silver-veined black marble pestle inset with a dark star sapphire teardrop
- TURN: You carefully turn the alchemist's kit over in your hands, examining it thoroughly.
- OPEN: You close the loose flap of your alchemist's kit.
- CLOSE: You close the loose flap of your alchemist's kit.
- LOCK with key: You lock your alchemist's kit with a distinct *click*.
- UNLOCK with key: You unlock your alchemist's kit with a distinct *click*.