Item:Long sable fur cloak fitted with a bronze crossed-arrow clasp
|long sable fur cloak fitted with a bronze crossed-arrow clasp|
|Look:||Deep sorrel lambskin lines the generous fur cloak. A small silk tag stitched into the lining reads, "Oswald's Distinctive Designs."|
|Appraised Cost:|| 22,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Shieldwright's Traveling Mercantile|
- TURN: You pull your cloak's hood up to conceal your features.
- TURN: You pull down your cloak's hood, revealing your features.
- PULL: You draw your fur cloak away from your hips.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your fur cloak.
- NUDGE: You rearrange the folds of your fur cloak.
- HUG: You pull your fur cloak around yourself.
- PUNCH: You smack a hand sharply against your fur cloak.
- THROW: You flip your fur cloak over your shoulders.
- WAVE: You flap your fur cloak about.
- ROLL: You wring your fur cloak between your hands.
- KISS: You wipe your mouth on the hem of your fur cloak.