Item:Large pewter tankard with a big bolt handle attached by a thick chain
|large pewter tankard with a big bolt handle attached by a thick chain|
|Look:||Encircling the tankard are halved chains melted onto the pewter.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 3,125 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Finer Things (2)|
- PULL keg (with tankard in hand): You drop <some coins> into the jar on top of the stout keg.
- You carefully put your pewter tankard under the tap of a stout keg. As you pull on the tap, <some liquor> flows out and into your tankard.
- OPEN: You flip open the lid on your pewter tankard.
- CLOSE: You flip the lid on your pewter tankard closed.
- GUZZLE: You noisily guzzle down the <lovely liquor> in your tankard.
- <Person> guzzles down some of the <lovely liquor> in her tankard and then smacks her lips and wipes them with the back of one hand.
- DRINK: Raising the tankard, you drink deeply from the <lovely liquor> inside.
- <after a lot of drinks> You empty the tankard.