Item:Large metallic carp with blackened eyes
|large metallic carp with blackened eyes|
|Look:||Covered in a greenish patina, the fish's mouth has been opened unnaturally wide. Tucked just inside the mouth is a small bit of flint.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 237,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Unsourced raffles|
- PINCH: You idly pick at a large metallic carp with blackened eyes.
- POINT at <flammable item>: You quickly flick the switch on the back of the carp, pointing it at a <item> as flames shoot out the creature's mouth, making the <item> quickly catch fire.
- POINT at <person>:
1: You flick the switch on the back of your carp quickly, causing it to spout a stream of flames at <person>'s <body part>! <He/She> dodges just in time, escaping injury.
2: You flick the switch on the back of your carp quickly, causing it to spout a stream of flames at <person>'s <body part>! <He/She> doesnt quite duck in time, getting just a bit singed.
- RUB: You absentmindedly rub your carp, running your thumb around each intricately detailed scale.
- TAP: You tap lightly on the side of your carp, creating an intricate rhythm.
- TURN: You turn your carp over to the back of your hand and weave it over each of your fingers, showing off your dexterity.
- See Lighters for more info.