Item:Knotted hickory stein
|knotted hickory stein|
|Look:||The natural knots of the hickory create the illusion of depth within the grain of the wood itself, so that the stein has no need for fancy decoration.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 3,125 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Tryllm's Wagon (3), Tryllm's Wagon (2), Tryllm's Wagon (1)|
- PULL keg (with stein in hand): You drop <some coins> into the jar on top of the stout keg.
- You carefully put your hickory stein under the tap of a stout keg. As you pull on the tap, <some liquor> flows out and into your stein.
- OPEN: You flip open the lid on your hickory stein.
- CLOSE: You flip the lid on your hickory stein closed.
- GUZZLE: You noisily guzzle down the wine in your stein.
- <Person> guzzles down some of the wine in her stein and then smacks her lips and wipes them with the back of one hand.
- DRINK: Raising the stein, you drink deeply from the <lovely liquor> inside.
- <after a lot of drinks> You empty the stein.