Item:Gold and silver filigree locket (1)
|a gold and silver filigree locket|
|Look:||The silver surface reflects the light with a soft sheen, slightly dulled by the brushed finish.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 8750 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Semtrach's Art To Order (2)|
If RUBed, it will add the RUBbers image to the inside of locket.
- OPEN: You open your locket with a gentle smile.
- CLOSE: You close your locket with a wistful sigh.
- TURN (held): You twist the chain of your locket, sending the tiny charm spinning about to catch the light.
- TURN (worn): You absent-mindedly toy with your locket.
- PULL (held): You pull at the locket as it dangles from the end of its chain.
- PULL (worn): You tug at the chain of your locket.