Item:Gold-trimmed mahogany yoyo
|gold-trimmed mahogany yoyo|
|Look:||The red-brown wood has been polished to a fine-grained glow, with circles of gold leaf on either side.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Midnight blue watersilk sack dotted with tiny silver star-shaped buttons, Item:Midnight blue watersilk sack dotted with tiny silver star-shaped buttons, Curse of the Ghost Ship|
- THROW (without wearing 1st): You realize that if you throw it without having the string on one finger, you might hurt someone!
- WEAR: You slip the string of the yoyo over one finger.
- THROW (worn): You lower your hand behind you, then swing your arm forward and release the mahogany yoyo. It swings in a graceful arc down and out, and as it returns toward your extended hand, you roll your hand in a backwards circle and the yoyo whips out and around again in an impressive loop. You keep it going until your wrist tires.
- (various other flavor messages)
- REMOVE: You slip the string of the yoyo off of your finger.
Teaches Perception skill.