Item:Gem-encrusted golden goblet
|gem-encrusted golden goblet|
|Look:||Burnished gold swathes the surface of this drinking vessel, scratches from the many years of service notched into the soft metal. Rubies and emeralds adorn the broad cup face while a line of amethyst chips spirals down the tapered stem to the base.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 375,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Curse of the Ghost Ship, Akigwe's Legacy: Secrets of the Tower|
- Trader Appraisal:
- The golden goblet is obviously a specially made item.
- You are certain that the goblet's finely facetted ruby is worth exactly 82000 Kronars, 65600 Lirums, or 59171 Dokoras.
- You are certain that the goblet's finely facetted emerald is worth exactly 67500 Kronars, 54000 Lirums, or 48708 Dokoras.
- You are certain that the goblet's nicely facetted amethyst is worth exactly 11687 Kronars, 9350 Lirums, or 8433 Dokoras.
- You are certain that the goblet's very nicely burnished gold is worth exactly 198000 Kronars, 158400 Lirums, or 142876 Dokoras.
- You are certain that the golden goblet is worth exactly 375000 Kronars, 300000 Lirums, or 270600 Dokoras.
- You are confident that the golden goblet was crafted by Ophaere.