Item:Functional sword belt
|functional sword belt|
|Look:||Wound around a series of thick steel rings, braided leather loops serve to secure weapons in place while still providing easy, and prominent display.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 5,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||10 length x 3 width x 3 height (60 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Droughtman's Challenge 437/Incidental loot, Droughtman's Challenge 433/Incidental loot, Droughtman's Challenge 430/Incidental loot|
- With a sudden cross-body move, you draw your <weapon> and your <other weapon> from your belt.
- With a violent cross-body motion, you draw your <weapon>.
- You tug at your empty belt.
- SHEATH/PUT: You hang your <weapon> from your belt. It rattles against the <other weapon> hanging from your belt, and you adjust them.
- ADJUST: You pull on your sword belt, settling it more comfortably upon your waist.
- TURN: Gripping your <weapon>, you sweep it from the sword belt. After a brief inspection you quickly return it to your belt and angle it for a quick draw.
- Shows sheathed items noun in inventory.
- The belt will allow two weapons to be strapped to it and will show both weapons in the TAP of the belt. Only two weapons can fit, but relatively large weapons will fit. There is an individual maximum weight of 51>?>31 stones and a combined maximum weight that is unknown.
- Only one of these can be worn and it will prevent wearing of similar containers from the same store.