Item:Forest shroud dyed in mottled shades of green and brown
|forest shroud dyed in mottled shades of green and brown|
|Look:||Mottled earth tones meld together, making the shroud ideal for camouflage in forested areas.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 225,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Suede haversack with crisscrossing rawhide stitches, Item:Suede haversack with crisscrossing rawhide stitches, Curse of the Ghost Ship|
- TURN: You pull your shroud's hood up to conceal your features.
- TURN: You pull down your shroud's hood, revealing your features.
- PULL: You draw your forest shroud away from your hips.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your forest shroud.
- WAVE: You flap your forest shroud about.
- HUG: You flap your forest shroud about.
- PUNCH: You smack a hand sharply against your forest shroud.
- KISS: You wipe your mouth on the hem of your forest shroud.
- ROLL: You wring your forest shroud between your hands.