Item:Floppy plush iguana crafted from soft green velvet
|floppy plush iguana crafted from soft green velvet|
|Look:||A lengthy tail extends from the stuffed toy, and large, stiff claws appear on the end of each leg.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 15,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Bobbing for Leeches|
- STUDY: As you study the iguana, you think you could probably pinch, poke, pull and rub it.
- PINCH: You squeeze your plush iguana, causing its eyes to bug out!
- POKE: You give your plush iguana a poke, causing its mouth to flop open.
- PULL: You pull on the tail of your plush iguana, causing it to curl up.
- RUB: You give your plush iguana a pat on the head. Good iguana!
- <Person> gives his plush iguana a pat on the head.