Item:Emerald-green jade dragonfly
|emerald-green jade dragonfly|
|Look:||Incredibly lifelike in detail, the vibrantly hued stone is masterfully carved to form the insect's large, rounded head and elongated body. Decorated with coils of yellow gold wire along the length of its form, the same wire creates the framework for each of its four wings. Filled in with segments of clear glass, swipes of opalescent pigment on the underside of the wings adds a touch of sparkle when the dragonfly is in flight.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 250,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Tildi's Blooms (2)|
- STUDY: Experience with the cloisonne butterfly and other similar items gives a clue to their nature. You believe you could PUSH it to change its location, RUB it to activate or silence it, WEAR it or REMOVE it.
- The butterfly can be worn about the head, neck, right forearm, left forearm, right arm, left arm, right wrist, left wrist, right hand, and left hand.
- WEAR: You slowly release your jade dragonfly into the air, setting it to orbit in lazy circles around your neck.
- REMOVE: With careful timing, you reach out and pluck an emerald-green jade dragonfly from the air.
- An emerald-green jade dragonfly spirals through the air surrounding your neck, the light dazzling as it catches upon the insect's shimmering wings.
- An emerald-green jade dragonfly emits a soft humming noise as it flits lazily around your neck.
- The jade dragonfly becomes an emerald-green blur as it darts around your neck, flying so fast it briefly gives the impression of being a solid jade ring.
- The jade dragonfly lands briefly upon your neck, the vibration of its wings emitting a soft humming noise that follows the insect as it takes off, resuming its orbit.