Item:Embossed weapon harness
|embossed weapon harness|
|Look:||A murder of crows are spread along the narrow harness in various stages of flight, their sleek bodies stamped in iridescent blue and black tones upon the dark ebony leather. A pair of metal frogs are positioned along the weapon strap, allowing one to easily draw and store their weapons.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 9,375 Kronars|
|Capacity:||10 length x 3 width x 3 height (60 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Droughtman's Challenge 430/Incidental loot|
- With a sudden cross-body move, you draw your <weapon> and your <other weapon> from your harness.
- With a violent cross-body motion, you draw your <weapon>.
- You tug at your empty belt.
- SHEATH/PUT: You hang your <weapon> from your harness. It rattles against the <other weapon> hanging from your harness, and you adjust them.
- ADJUST: You pull on your weapons harness, settling it more comfortably upon your waist.
- TURN: Gripping your <weapon>, you sweep it from the leather harness. After a brief inspection you quickly return it to your harness and angle it for a quick draw.
- Shows sheathed items noun in inventory.
- The belt will allow two weapons to be strapped to it and will show both weapons in the TAP of the harness. Only two weapons can fit, but relatively large weapons will fit. There is an individual maximum weight of 51>?>31 stones and a combined maximum weight that is unknown.
- Only one of these can be worn and it will prevent wearing of similar containers from the same store.