|Look:||Bits of flaking paint cling to the wood.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 0 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Premium raffles|
- STUDY: As you study the Dokora, you think you could probably flip, kiss, rub, tilt, toss and clean it.
- FLIP: You flip your elm Dokora high into the air and after a brief pause, you reach out and snap it out of the air!
- KISS: You bring your elm Dokora to your lips and exhale softly on it.
- RUB: You unconsciously give your elm Dokora a rub, the time-worn wood reassuring you.
- TILT: You casually roll the elm Dokora across your knuckles, watching it flip over them one by one as you work it back and forth.
- TOSS: You flip your elm Dokora up into the air, catching it with the back of your hand. It landed tails up! You quickly palm the Dokora before anyone can see.
- CLEAN: You idly pick at your elm Dokora, causing a small collection of flaking paint to fall away.