Item:Elegant sapphire blue garment bag
|elegant sapphire blue garment bag|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Capacity:||? length x ? width x ? height (? stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 414 Auction|
In the sapphire blue bag you see a eldring icesilk sundress, a deep purple gown, a sunkissed chiffon gown, a sheer black gown, a gold cire gown, a diaphanous dark red gown, an ornate forest green gown, a teal camlet gown, a white marblesilk dress and a luscious burnt orange gown.
Auctioneer Mahilin says, "Next up! I have two sets of these..."
Auctioneer Mahilin says, "This set will be for coin, the next for scrip."
Auctioneer Mahilin says, "Sorry... not scrip. We'll do tickets."
Auctioneer Mahilin says, "Beautiful designs! Inside, there is:
- a fragile eldring icesilk sundress with wide Albarian lace straps
- a deep purple duchess satin gown with a dramatic plunging neckline
- a smoky amber sunkissed chiffon gown with voluminous ruffled skirts
- a sheer black gown of voile embroidered with falling petals
- an exquisitely sleek metallic gold cire gown
- a diaphanous dark red silk chiffon gown with delicate bloodlace overlay
- an ornate forest green camlet gown with a pooling train
- an off-the-shoulder teal camlet gown with a full skirt
- a white marblesilk dress encircled with a tyrium and rose gold hip chain
- a luscious burnt orange dergatine gown with tiered asymmetrical skirts
Auctioneer Mahilin exclaims, "For coin!"
Auctioneer Mahilin exclaims, "Lot of rare materials here!"
Auctioneer Mahilin exclaims, "Great deal on these gowns!"