Item:E'erdream instrument case set with two lotus flower sapphire clasps
|e'erdream instrument case set with two lotus flower sapphire clasps|
|Look:||A generously sized flap and a coating of wax on the outside of the meticulously fashioned container assure that delicate instruments inside will remain sheltered from the weather. Lining the interior, glossy black Imperial weave helps to cushion the contents from jostling during travel. Two circular silversteel clasps set with a large faceted lotus flower sapphire secure the case on either side of the lid.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,250,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||10 length x 5 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||15 length x 10 width x 5 height (1000 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 417/Auction|
- Auction info: This case contains three Gor'Tog cultural instruments -- an aoustone-inlaid zingana kalungu with treasureweave tension cords, a dragonwood crumhorn inlaid with slivers of aeschelich, an albarco balalaika set with smoke rubies along the fretboard. It also contains a carved diamondwood pick set with a tiny red diamond, and a soft westan wool cloth dyed bright cobalt blue. All of these elaborate instruments are of the highest quality and most perfect tuning, and all included pieces use rare and sought after materials in their construction!
- The instrument case looks to be custom-made.
- Instruments: You gently set <instrument> into the instrument case.
- Non-instruments: You tuck the <item> in a pocket on the inner side of the instrument case.
- OPEN: You unfasten the clasps holding an e'erdream instrument case closed and carefully open its lid.
- CLOSE: You close the lid of an e'erdream instrument case and fasten the clasps on each side.