Item:Dusk-hued tapestry cloak clasped at the shoulder with a dark sapphire cabochon
|dusk-hued tapestry cloak clasped at the shoulder with a dark sapphire cabochon|
|Look:||The colors of evening deepen as they descend toward the hemline. A small silk tag stitched into the lining reads, "Oswald's Distinctive Designs."|
|Appraised Cost:|| 31,250 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Shieldwright's Traveling Mercantile|
- TURN: You pull your cloak's hood up to conceal your features.
- TURN: You pull down your cloak's hood, revealing your features.
- PULL: You draw your tapestry cloak away from your hips.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your tapestry cloak.
- NUDGE: You rearrange the folds of your tapestry cloak.
- HUG: You pull your tapestry cloak around yourself.
- PUNCH: You smack a hand sharply against your tapestry cloak.
- THROW: You flip your tapestry cloak over your shoulders.
- WAVE: You flap your tapestry cloak about.
- ROLL: You wring your tapestry cloak between your hands.
- KISS: You wipe your mouth on the hem of your tapestry cloak.