Item:Driftwood cigar box with a four-masted galleon painted on the lid
|driftwood cigar box with a four-masted galleon painted on the lid|
|Look:||Several coats of varnish cover the exterior's wood, enhancing its natural beauty and protecting it from the elements. Brass hardware, polished to a high sheen, secures the lid in place. White velvet covers the interior's padding, keeping tobacco products stored inside from shifting in transit.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 3 width x 2 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 2 height (30 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Cloudwalker's Smoke Shop|
- OPEN: As you turn the knob on the front of your driftwood box, you hear a *click* and a whirring of gears as the top of the box flips open.
- CLOSE: You push the top of your driftwood box down, snapping it into place.
- RUB: You rub at your driftwood box, attempting to restore a bit of its luster.
- TAP: You idly drum your fingers across the surface of your driftwood box.
- PULL: You tug at your driftwood box, making sure that it is firmly affixed to your belt.