Item:Delicate platinum earring shaped to resemble a vine of twining roses
|delicate platinum earring shaped to resemble a vine of twining roses|
|Look:||Showing from all stages from bud to full bloom, the blossoms stud the length of the earring. A strand of wire works its way upward, designed to curl up and around the wearer's outer ear. Red lacquer stains each of the thorns jutting from the vine, giving them a blood-covered appearance while also serving to blunt them.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 187,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Game of Chicken 425 prizes, Game of Chicken|
STUDY: You think you can tap, rub, turn, eat and lick the platinum earring.
- TAP: You flick your platinum earring with the tip of your finger. It swings gently to and fro, glinting faintly with reflected light.
- RUB: You trace the tip of your finger along the edge of your platinum earring.
- TURN: You twist your platinum earring.
- EAT: You nibble on your platinum earring.
- LICK: You run the tip of your tongue along the edge of your platinum earring.