Item:Crimson glaes calling card dispenser filigreed with Elven gold
|crimson glaes calling card dispenser filigreed with Elven gold|
|Look:|| Polished rose-gold filigree adorns the handsome dispenser, forming intricate geometric patterns across its dark, translucent surface. A faceted Imperial ruby is centered in the design, glimmering with rich interior hues.
When full: The image of a shimmering scarlet calling card embossed in rose-gold flickers across the dispenser's surface.
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Guildfest 423/Auction|
You believe you could PULL the glaes dispenser to withdraw a calling card, provided it is ready. The dispenser will regenerate its cards over time, and you should be able to tell if it is ready to produce another one by LOOKing at it. Finally, you can RUB the dispenser to prepare it for initial use or to update its card personalization.
An obscure conjuration enchantment is bound within the dispenser.
You believe it will be able to magically generate a calling card every 15 seconds.
- PULL (unrubbed): The glaes dispenser resists, as if unprepared. Try RUBbing it first.
- RUB: As you rub the glaes dispenser, you feel something briefly stir within it. [Your calling cards have been updated with your current title.]
- PULL (charged): With a flick and flourish, you produce a shimmering scarlet calling card embossed in rose-gold from your dispenser.
- PULL (cooldown): The glaes dispenser doesn't seem ready to produce another card yet.
- WEAR: You carefully attach a crimson glaes calling card dispenser filigreed with Elven gold to your wrist and tuck it out of sight. [You can SHOW dispenser ALWAYS to make it visible when you wear it.]
- OPEN: You peek into your dispenser and flip through it to see a shimmering stack of cards, then close it again so as not to damage the contents.