Item:Cream ceramic tankard painted with a faenellica
|cream ceramic tankard painted with a faenellica|
|Look:||The graceful instrument is painted to resemble silver maple and walnut. Ebony inlay surrounds the sounding hole and pale vinelike designs are inset against the fretboard. Gold and silver paints highlight the pegboard complete the design.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 5,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Tryllm's Wagon (3), Tryllm's Wagon (2), Tryllm's Wagon (1)|
- PULL keg (with tankard in hand): You drop <some coins> into the jar on top of the stout keg.
- You carefully put your ceramic tankard under the tap of a stout keg. As you pull on the tap, <some liquor> flows out and into your tankard.
- OPEN: You flip open the lid on your ceramic tankard.
- CLOSE: You flip the lid on your ceramic tankard closed.
- GUZZLE: You noisily guzzle down the <lovely liquor> in your tankard.
- <Person> guzzles down some of the <lovely liquor> in her tankard and then smacks her lips and wipes them with the back of one hand.
- DRINK: Raising the tankard, you drink deeply from the <lovely liquor> inside.
- <after a lot of drinks> You empty the tankard.