|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 796 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 1 width x 1 height|
- Note: Can only be played in water.
- PLAY (not in water): The coral shintu lays curiously silent and still to your touch, not producing even the slightest shiver of sound.
- For some reason Shintu seem to bypass all currently play mechanics. You can play (any word) and it will play a ballad.
- The coral shintu appears to be a wind instrument.
- You are certain that the coral shintu is crafted from coral.
- You are certain that the coral shintu is finely made.
- You are certain that the coral shintu is crafted from stone.
- You are certain that the coral shintu is of good quality.
You search your mind for what you know of the coral shintu...
You recall little of the coral shintu, beyond the fact that it is supposed to have odd properties when used in water. Though, you're not quite sure if there is more rumor to that than truth.