Item:Cloth-of-gold moneybelt trimmed with black lace
|cloth-of-gold moneybelt trimmed with black lace|
|Look:||Rucked lace is inset along the edge seams of the belt.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 250,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (35 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Return to the Keep 431/Incidental loot|
- Rifling through your cloth-of-gold moneybelt, you find...
- No Kronars.
- No Lirums.
- No Dokoras.
- Looks like 0 coins, leaving you room for 35 more.
- Use of a potency crystal allows the cloth-of-gold moneybelt to hold 15 more coins, usable only four times.
- The cloth-of-gold moneybelt has been upgraded 0 times, and can be upgraded 4 more times.
- The next unlock will increase the number of coins on the cloth-of-gold moneybelt to 50.
- You can't tell anything else about a cloth-of-gold moneybelt trimmed with black lace.