Item:Clockwork viper pin
|<further description> clockwork viper pin <further description>|
|Look:||The sinuous curves of this pin are etched with a painstakingly detailed pattern of scales. The pin is articulated in several places, brass gears and springs peeking out from the interstices. A tiny grooved knob gleams just beneath the creature's fanged maw.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 3,750 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Greeters|
- STUDY: You study your viper pin closely. You think that if you TURN it, its clockwork mechanism will cause it to take on a new shape.
- TURN: You turn the tiny knob on your viper pin, winding up the clockwork mechanism. The spring unwinds with a click and a whirr, your pin gradually rearranging itself into a <description>.
- This will result in one of the pin shapes from the following list:
- striking bronze clockwork viper pin with maw gaping wide
- bronze clockwork viper pin with head poised to strike
- circular clockwork viper pin with the creature's fanged mouth grasping its tail
- coiled bronze clockwork viper pin with slitted topaz eyes
- bronze clockwork viper pin arrayed in sinuous curves