Item:Clockwork porcelain doll pin
|clockwork porcelain doll pin <further description>|
|Look:||Articulated at the elbows, knees and waist, this tiny human doll pin appears to have seen better days. Her pink calico dress is faded and stained, and one of her feet is missing entirely. The final insult is her severed head, a diminutive hand tangled in the matted hank of hair seeming to be all that unites the two.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Greeters|
- STUDY: You study your doll pin closely. You think that if you TURN it, its clockwork mechanism will cause it to take on a new shape.
- TURN: You turn the tiny knob on your doll pin, winding up the clockwork mechanism. The spring unwinds with a click and a whirr, your pin gradually rearranging itself into a <description>.
- This will result in one of the pin shapes from the following list:
- clockwork porcelain doll pin with its severed head held under one arm
- clockwork porcelain doll pin holding its severed head in place with both hands
- clockwork porcelain doll pin with its severed head canted to one side
- clockwork porcelain doll pin cradling its decapitated head
- clockwork porcelain doll pin holding its severed head aloft by a hank of hair