Item:Clockwork ivory skeleton pin
|clockwork ivory skeleton pin <further description>|
|Look:||This skeleton pin is unremarkable, save for an incongruous red silk bowtie fastened jauntily around its neck.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Greeters|
- STUDY: You study your skeleton pin closely. You think that if you TURN it, its clockwork mechanism will cause it to take on a new shape.
- TURN: You turn the tiny knob on your skeleton pin, winding up the clockwork mechanism. The spring unwinds with a click and a whirr, your pin gradually rearranging itself into a <description>.
- This will result in one of the pin shapes from the following list:
- clockwork ivory skeleton pin with jaws gaping in a macabre grin
- clockwork ivory skeleton pin with fingers splayed over its ruby eyes
- clockwork ivory skeleton pin with fingers splayed over its grinning mouth
- clockwork ivory skeleton pin with fingers splayed over its ear holes
- clockwork ivory skeleton pin with limbs arrayed as if dancing a jig