Item:Clockwork granite gargoyle pin
|clockwork granite gargoyle pin <further description>|
|Look:||The creature's craggy features are roughly rendered, yet still capture a nuanced expression. The glint of gears and springs peeks out from the pin's interstices, while a tiny grooved brass knob gleams just underneath the gargoyle's chin.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Greeters|
- STUDY: You study your gargoyle pin closely. You think that if you TURN it, its clockwork mechanism will cause it to take on a new shape.
- TURN: You turn the tiny knob on your gargoyle pin, winding up the clockwork mechanism. The spring unwinds with a click and a whirr, your pin gradually rearranging itself into a <description>.
- This will result in one of the pin shapes from the following list:
- clockwork granite gargoyle pin with its face contorted in a snarling rictus
- clockwork granite gargoyle pin with its face set in a lascivious leer
- clockwork granite gargoyle pin with its coral tongue lolling out grotesquely
- clockwork granite gargoyle pin with an expression of childlike innocence
- clockwork granite gargoyle pin with its blocky features composed serenely