Item:Carved coral shintu inlaid with lustrous mother-of-pearl banding
|carved coral shintu inlaid with lustrous mother-of-pearl banding|
|Look:||Narrow segments of mother-of-pearl are set into the carved flute between the finger holes.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 796 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Shh'oi Mhhg|
- The coral shintu appears to be a wind instrument.
- You are certain that the coral shintu is crafted from coral.
- You are certain that the coral shintu is finely made.
- You are certain that the coral shintu is crafted from stone.
- You are certain that the coral shintu is of good quality.
- The coral shintu lays curiously silent and still to your touch, not producing even the slightest shiver of sound. (not in water)
- (You can only play Shintu in water/under water.)
- For some reason Shintu seem to bypass all currently play mechanics. You can play (any word) and it will play a ballad.
You recall little of the coral shintu, beyond the fact that it is supposed to have odd properties when used in water. Though, you're not quite sure if there is more rumor to that than truth.