Item:Bottle of sournote whiskey
|bottle of sournote whiskey|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Musical Chairs of Doom, Item:Ironwood bootlegger's crate reinforced with steel bands, Ironwood bootlegger's crate reinforced with steel bands, Game of Chicken 425 prizes, Game of Chicken|
- DRINK: You take a drink of your sournote whiskey Yow, that's incredibly sour!!! You feel your face trying to turn itself inside-out, and you have to rub your cheeks to keep them from going into spasms.
- Your mouth shrinks into a tiny O shape, and your cheeks are getting sore from being held that way so long.
- The overpowering smell of sour apples along with strong whiskey assails you.
- Unable to do much else with your mouth, you let out a soft, twittering whistle.
- The intense sourness finally seems to be going away, and you relax your mouth and sigh with relief.
- Note: If you try to take another drink before the first one wears off:
- That's probably not a good idea -- There are very few people living in Elanthia that would be able to consume one of these drinks that fast. It's best to just take it more slowly so that you don't kill yourself.
- Note: You cannot fill a keg or a flask with this drink.