Item:Bottle of apricot tequila
|bottle of apricot tequila|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Musical Chairs of Doom, Item:Ironwood bootlegger's crate reinforced with steel bands, Ironwood bootlegger's crate reinforced with steel bands, Game of Chicken 425 prizes, Game of Chicken|
- Spurred by what you just drank, you leap to your feet!
- You get an uncontrollable urge to start dancing. Fueled by the drink, you put your hands in the air and move your feet back and forth, doing your absolute best dance.
- Putting your hands in front of you and curling them like a squirrel's, you start scooting around with your knees bent, occasionally stopping to say "Do the Squirrel Dance!" rather loudly.
- You begin singing in your absolute best voice and do a dance to accompany it, swaying your hips from side to side and raising your arms above your head. Overall, you are very pleased with your performance.
- The odd effect of the drink wears off, and you no longer feel compelled to dance. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.
- Note: You cannot fill a keg or a flask with this drink.