Item:Blue-grey damaryn pearls accented by sapphires
|blue-grey damaryn pearls accented by sapphires|
|Look:||Once known as the 'Eye of Damaris', the pearls are a pale shade of grey with faint blue striations that shimmer within their depths. Velvety blue sapphires enhance the color of the perfectly round gems.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 312,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Marine Marvels (3), Marine Marvels (1)|
- This Drifter item is shown in the optional jewelry/paint location of your Features. It will look like:
- * Some blue-grey damaryn pearls accented by sapphires float lazily around your neck, glowing with a lustrous sheen against your <skin/fur/scales>.
- STUDY: Experience with the damaryn pearls and other similar items gives a clue to their nature. You believe you could RUB them to activate or silence them, WEAR them or REMOVE them.
- RUB (deactivate): Shushing the damaryn pearls. You may RUB it again to restore its atmospherics.
- RUB (activate): Restoring the atmospherics to your damaryn pearls.
- WEAR: You slowly release your damaryn pearls into the air, setting them to orbit in lazy circles around your neck.
The following messages are given when these are active:
- Some blue-grey damaryn pearls accented by sapphires gleam luxuriantly as they slowly orbit your neck.
- Some blue-grey damaryn pearls accented by sapphires hang in space around your neck, as coordinated in their motions as if strung on an invisible line.