Item:Blackened metallic pinwheel centered with a bright red spider
|blackened metallic pinwheel centered with a bright red spider|
|Look:||A faint pattern of webbing fans out along each blade. Clutched in the spider's wiry legs, a cluster of copper bells shaped like flies jingles merrily with each movement.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Greeters|
- WAVE: You wave the pinwheel around causing it to whir, the colors blurring together and the bells tinkling.
- You can't help but giggle!
- (Others see): <Person> waves her pinwheel around in the air, giggling like a small child.
- Your pinwheel spins rapidly, a blur of color and sound.
- Your pinwheel shows signs of slowing.
- Your pinwheel slows significantly.
- Your pinwheel stops spinning.
- EXHALE: You blow on the pinwheel causing it to spin slowly.
- TURN: You turn in a circle, holding the pinwheel at arms length.
- The sails catch the wind and spin rapidly, causing the bells to jingle and jangle merrily.
- TURN (2 or 3 times): You feel slightly unsteady from all this spinning.
- TURN (5th time): Your eyes lose focus and you fall to the ground, completely dizzy and disoriented.
- You feel nauseous!
- (Others see): <Person> spins around once more with legs like wet noodles. <Person> stumbles over her own feet and pauses momentarily, a drunken grin on her face, before falling flat on her back.