Item:Black top hat accented with a niniam gear
|black top hat accented with a niniam gear|
|Appraised Cost:|| 281250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Gear Shop (5), Gear Shop (4), Gear Shop (3), Gear Shop (2)|
Thinking about the hat, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, ARRANGE, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, PAT, ROLL, SHAKE, TILT (at things too!), WAVE (at things too!), or YANK it.
- ADJUST: You pull your top hat down tighter on your head.
- ARRANGE: You settle your top hat more comfortably on your head.
- CLEAN: You take off your top hat and flick a speck of dirt off it before replacing it on your head.
- CLUTCH: You reach up and tightly clutch your top hat, keeping it on your head.
- FIDGET: You nervously shift your top hat around on your head.
- PAT: You reach up and pat your top hat. Yes, it is still there!
- Others see: Dominga reaches up and tightly clutches her top hat.
- ROLL: You roll your top hat around on the top of your head.
- SHAKE: You remove your top hat and shake it vigorously, getting rid of some dirt, before replacing it on your head.
- TILT: You doff your top hat.
- TILT AT <person>: You doff your top hat at Sneeky.
- Target sees: <Wearer> doffs <his/her> top hat at you. How nice!
- WAVE: You remove your top hat and wave it energetically in front of your face before returning it to your head.
- YANK: You yank your top hat down around your ears.
- REMOVE: You take your top hat off with a flourish.
- Others see: <Wearer> removes <his/her> top hat, twirling it in <his/her> hands as <he/she> does so.