Item:Bibbleberry blue and saffron plaid tuffet atop a stubby-legged base
|bibbleberry blue and saffron plaid tuffet atop a stubby-legged base|
|Look:||Covered in twill, the cushion features unevenly spaced indigo stripes feathered with threads in pale blue, white, and black, crossing orange bars to create a vibrantly contrasting tartan. The squat, bright yellow-orange wooden base is carved into globemallow flowers, one saucer-shaped that cradles the invitingly plump tuffet and cup-shaped blooms for legs. Saffron topaz buttons form a quilted pattern on the seat, giving it the look of a bunch of ripe, spice-strewn berries perched atop glorious flora.|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 3 width x 1 height|
- STUDY: You're pretty sure you could SIT, LIE, GO or ROLL upon the plaid tuffet.
- SIT: You settle yourself on the plaid tuffet.
- LIE: You lie down on the plaid tuffet.
- GO: You sit on the tuffet.
- ROLL (standing): You toss yourself onto the plaid tuffet and roll around.
- ROLL (sitting): You fall backward onto the plaid tuffet and roll around.
- ROLL (kneeling)/(prone): You lie down on the plaid tuffet.