Item:Ball painted to resemble a bloated tax collector
|ball painted to resemble a bloated tax collector|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 250,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Droughtman's Challenge 426/Incidental loot|
- STUDY: To play with the ball, use the following commands:
- -- RUB --
- If the ball has no owner, rubbing it will make you the owner.
- If it already has an owner, rubbing it adds you to the four
- people who can play, unless there are already four players.
- If you are the owner of the ball, rubbing it will erase the
- names of everyone you invited to play with you.
- -- MUSS --
- If you're the owner of the ball, mussing it will remove you
- as the owner. You will need to RUB it again to reclaim it.
- Try BOUNCE, KICK, POKE, SPIN, THROW, and TOSS with the ball.
> rub ball [You have now claimed this ball as your own. If you decide you no longer wish to own the ball, MUSS it.]
You rub a speck of dirt off your ball.
> spin ball You spin your ball on the tip of your finger! [Roundtime: 5 secs.]
> poke ball You pop your ball into the air! Spinning rapidly, it falls back, and you deftly catch it. [Roundtime: 5 secs.]
> toss ball You toss your ball back and forth between your hands. [Roundtime: 5 secs.]
> kick ball (results in the ball being on the ground) You drop-kick the ball! Soaring through the air, it falls, bounces, then rolls to a stop a few feet away. [Roundtime: 5 secs.]
> throw ball You throw the ball!
The ball flies west! [Roundtime: 5 seconds.]
- As a note, with 190 perception I can't get my learning rate over 1/34. This was after 5 minutes of going through the verbs constantly.